LATEST NEWS....Due to Tier 4 restrictions we are closed until further notice
We have really missed our lovely clients and can't wait to welcome you back, but for the time being there are some changes required to keep you safe and in line with the Governments guidelines within the salon:
- The door will be locked at all times and there will be a policy of one client in and one client out in order to maintain social distancing.
- Treatments will be strictly by appointment only.
- You will be asked prior to your appointment if you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms. We will respectfully ask you to let us know in advance and ask you stay at home and stay safe.
- There will be hand santiser for you to use on entering and leaving the salon.
- We will wear PPE during all treatments including gloves, masks and a face visor.
- The treament room will be disinfected after each client. Time will be allocated between clients to allow for disinfecting. This unfortunately will mean that there will be fewer appointments available but our main priority is your safety.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment, stay in your car, we will come to get you or we will message you when we are ready.
- Please come to the salon unaccompanied.
- For the time being, to maintain personal hygiene standards we have removed all tea, coffee, biscuits and magazines.
- You can still purchase retail products from the salon. All packaging will be sanitised ahead of purchase.